Marketing Director, SONY PICTURES RELEASING BELGIUM
Bruselas , BélgicaID de la oferta JR20-10638 Postularse Ver Trabajos Guardados
** PLEASE NOTE ALL CV APPLICATIONS MUST BE IN ENGLISH**
Sony Pictures Releasing sa/nv is the Belgian branch of Sony Pictures Entertainment, active in the theatrical distribution of Sony Pictures, Universal Pictures and Paramount Pictures movies in Belgium.
Based in our office in Brussels, this role reports to the Managing Director and aim at leading the marketing activities for the 3 studios we distribute.
The Marketing Director oversees a Marketing team of 5 experts (Marketing Coordinators, Digital Marketing Coordinators and Publicity Coordinator) and develops the marketing strategy and the execution plans for the movies distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing SA/NV in the theatres in Belgium, in line with the guidelines set by the Home Office studio.
The role will aim at developing a streamlined and innovative local marketing approach in order to generate maximum income from the titles brought to the Belgian theatrical market and leading the marketing team towards implementing the plans and achieving the revenue objectives.
As our Marketing Director, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide strategic leadership, vision and direction to enable the marketing team achieving maximum exposure for each movie and maximizing revenue;
- Develop and draft strategic and tactical marketing and publicity plans for each title in line with the studio strategy and guidelines;
- Build P&L forecast for each title in cooperation with the Managing Director and the Sales Director;
- Manage and closely monitor the execution of the marketing plans within budgets and deadlines, and report media engagement and any other required information to management and Home Office;
- Build strategic alliances with marketing stakeholders and agencies to develop 360° marketing initiatives and optimize the ROI;
- Develop an overall digital marketing strategy to optimize data management;
- Closely collaborate with the Sales Director to give Trade Marketing support & input;
- Entertain close relationship with other divisions and film partners to develop cross-divisional marketing approach whenever relevant;
- Develop and accompany the Marketing team;
- Monitor key market trends; interpret and communicate data so that it becomes compelling management information on which strategic decisions can be based;
- Maintain high levels of knowledge of technological developments to ensure all marketing activities are fully maximised;
- Actively participate to local premieres and events;
- Ensure follow up on required financial accounting requirements.
Experiences and Qualifications Required
- At least 8 years of Marketing experience in Belgium, preferably in the entertainment sector.
- Strong leader with a proven record of people management, ready to work in a small local team in regular contact with home office teams.
- Proven track record in delivering creative and innovative marketing campaigns.
- Strong digital marketing knowledge and business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade others.
- Very creative, self-motivated, stress resistant, team player and facilitator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French, Flemish and English.
Por qué nosotros Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“Las personas son fantásticas. Nuestros colegas son brillantes, amables, cálidos, reflexivos, apasionados y colaboradores”.