Sales Director, SONY PICTURES RELEASING BELGIUM
Bruselas , BélgicaID de la oferta JR20-10639 Postularse Ver Trabajos Guardados
**PLEASE NOTE ALL CV APPLICATIONS MUST BE IN ENGLISH**
Sony Pictures Releasing SA/NV is the Belgian branch of Sony Pictures Entertainment, active in the theatrical distribution of Sony Pictures, Universal Pictures and Paramount Pictures movies in Belgium.
Based in our office in Brussels, this role reports to the Managing Director and aim at leading the movies’ sale for the 3 studios we distribute.
The Sales Director oversees the Sales team (2 people -Sales Manager and Sales Assistant) and develops the commercial relationship with the exhibition market in Belgium with a focus on maximizing the revenue for each title distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing SA/NV in Belgium.
The role will aim at developing a strong commercial relationship with all partners, optimize the movies exposure and achieve an optimal share of revenue for SPR from ticket sales.
As our Sales Director, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide strategic leadership, vision and direction to maximize the revenue per title and achieve optimal distribution over the total run of a title;
- Achieve maximum film rental as a % of the Net Box Office;
- Build P&L forecast for each title in co-operation with Managing Director and Marketing Director;
- Develop and draft release plans in line with studio strategy and guidelines including: GBO potential, release date, life cycle (billing forecast), width and depth of the release, exhibitor shares, rental % targets per exhibitor, versioning, required and allocation print budget, etc…
- Manage and closely monitor execution of release plans;
- Make commercial deals with exhibitors on terms and conditions, and trade marketing;
- Ensure Trade Marketing activities together with the Marketing team: Trailering, outdoor banners, in cinema exposure, promotions, other cinema related media like websites and social media, previews including sneaks, events like premieres, festival screenings, etc…
- Check relationships with exhibitors, including: GBO and admissions reporting; compliance with terms and conditions, invoicing and payments, trade marketing deals, and conduct audit with them on a regular basis;
- Report GBO, admissions, revenue and any other required info to the Home Office within given deadlines;
- Develop and accompany the Sales team;
- Actively participate to local premieres and events;
- Ensure follow up on required financial accounting requirements;
- Keep track and update team on relevant market developments.
Experiences and Qualifications Required
- At least 8 years of Sales experience in Belgium, preferably in the entertainment sector.
- Strong leader with a proven record of people management, ready to work in a small local team in regular contact with home office teams.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade others.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven track record in delivering innovative and proactive approach.
- Self-motivated, stress resistant, team player and facilitator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French, Flemish and English.
Por qué nosotros Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“Las personas son fantásticas. Nuestros colegas son brillantes, amables, cálidos, reflexivos, apasionados y colaboradores”.