Sr. Coordinator, Sales Data- Sales Communication Distribution
Culver City , CaliforniaID de la oferta JR21-11274 Postularse Ver Trabajos Guardados
The Sales Development Department is a strategic revenue generating group that provides support throughout the home entertainment lifecycle for theatrical, direct-to-video, and TV titles. Within the Home Entertainment Division, they partner with senior management and most functional departments including Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, Reporting, Business Affairs, Data & Analytics, Consumer Insights, Operations, Demand Planning, Client Services, and Retail Operations, to achieve current and future corporate objectives.
Account item set-up and SKU/ID creation for new releases, resets, change outs, and promotions
- Execute price/cost change forms driven by national reprice and cost changes
- Administration of account level pricing exceptions within internal & external systems
- Drive resolution of pricing discrepancies affecting account P&L’s and prevent over or underpayment
- Respond, research, and resolve ad hoc inquiries from internal account teams or Customer
Perform item set-up and pricing functions for 3rd party partner (LGE)
- Ensure data segregation by following new enhanced processes
- Act as a liaison between 3rd party sales team and customer regarding promotional set-up
Provide light support to sales Manager for rental accounts (updating templates when needed)
- Experience with account specific vendor data portals
- Consolidating and summarizing large data sets
- Adaptability, flexibility and ability to learn new systems/databases
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with varying levels of management and with external customers
- Coordination and collaboration with internal departments as well as the ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business Management, Economics, or relevant field
- A minimum of 1 year relevant experience is required. Experience within the entertainment/consumer packaged goods industry collaborating with both internal and external sales and management teams is strongly preferred
- Preferred experience with retail landscape, Entertainment and/or Consumer Packaged Goods industry
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, SPE requires all U.S. non-union applicants and employees to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or to request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
Por qué nosotros Love Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
“Las personas son fantásticas. Nuestros colegas son brillantes, amables, cálidos, reflexivos, apasionados y colaboradores”.